GlobalGiving is accepting applications from nonprofit organizations for its September 2019 Accelerator program in order to build skills, access tools, and grow their base of supporters to achieve crowdfunding success.
The GlobalGiving Accelerator is a virtual training program and crowdfunding campaign that will help to take fundraising to the next level. Following an optional two-week training curriculum, participating organizations must raise at least $5,000 total from a minimum of 40 different donors in order to graduate and secure a permanent fundraising spot on the GlobalGiving platform.
- Crowdfunding 101.
- Mapping your potential donor network.
- Storytelling and email appeals.
- Creating SMART goals.
- Organizations that successfully complete the GlobalGiving Accelerator by raising at least $5,000 total from a minimum 40 different donors will earn:
- Permanent membership in the GlobalGiving community, including ongoing opportunities to attract new corporate and individual donors.
- Inclusion in a GlobalGiving press release announcing the Accelerator graduates.
- A custom media kit to help promote their accomplishment.
- A certificate of completion from GlobalGiving.
- Additional promotional opportunities, including through GlobalGiving’s social media or homepage, for top-performers.
- GlobalGiving provides several opportunities for organizations to win Bonus prizes or matching funds during the Accelerator crowdfunding campaign.
- Bonus Day: During the Accelerator, GlobalGiving will have one Bonus Day during which GlobalGiving will match online donations up to $1,000.
- Most Funds Raised Prizes: At the conclusion of the Accelerator campaign, the project with the most funds raised during the campaign will receive $3,000. The organization that raises the second highest amount will receive $2,000 and the organization with the third highest amount will receive $1,000.
- Most Unique Donors Prize: At the conclusion of the Accelerator, the project with the most unique donors during the campaign will receive an exclusive reward.
- Eligibility Criteria
- Any registered nonprofit (anywhere in the world!) is eligible to apply.How to Apply Interested applicants can apply online via the given website.
For more information, please visit https://www.globalgiving.org/accelerator/