Training Agency:Human Development Forum Foundation
Registration deadline:08 Oct 2018
Training date:29 Oct 2018to02 Nov 2018—
HDFF’s five-day “Stay Safe Training (HEAT) for government, corporate and UN Safety Personnel” is an ADVANCED safety training that addresses primarily implementing personnel but also management and safety related personnel needs of government, corporate and UN Safety Personnel aiming to improve participants’ skills in hostile environment, following international regulations in these settings. The training will be conducted by experienced and culturally sensitive facilitators in an utmost participatory way and has in its core a 3 day Field Exercise.
- To improve safety and security related staff’s knowledge of multiple threats in hostile field environment and shows ways how to cope with these
- To know how to manage situations and stress once caught in these situations, e.g. checkpoint behavior, ambush/active shooter, hostile crowds, kidnapping, rescue by force
- To be able to act as a TEAM-member in hostile environments and stressful situations
Dates: 29 October – 02 November 2018 Location: Hua Hin, Thailand STANDARD PRICE: $3,200; EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT $2,990 (Until 29 September 2018). to cover tuition, training materials, transportation from/to Bangkok and to/from Hua Hin, accommodation in Hua Hin with breakfast, lunch and coffee breaks and one group dinner. REGISTRATION DEADLINE: 24 September 2018 for those who require a visa to Thailand; 08 October 2018 for those who do not require a visa.
To register for this course, Please complete the following steps for registration and payment:
- Apply for training or ask for registration form firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Receive a registration form & sign back
- Receive e-mail confirmation with attach invoice and documents for details and references
- Payment 10 days in advance or apply early bird discount
- Receive a soft copy of receipt of payment thru e-mail and on the training day (actual receipt)
- Attend the training
HDFF reserves the right to make changes to training events on short notice.