The Monash University is inviting applications for Engineering International Undergraduate Scholarships. These awards recognise high achieving international students studying Year 12 or IB in Australia and who receive an ATAR of at least 90.00.
The Monash Engineering offers a wide range of scholarships, designed not only to recognise academic excellence but also to enable students from diverse backgrounds to study engineering.
The Monash University is an Australian public research university based in Melbourne, Australia. Founded in 1958, it is the second oldest university in the State of Victoria.
- Application Deadline:11.59 pm Friday 15 February 2019.
- Course Level:Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject:Scholarships are awarded in the field of engineering.
- Scholarship Award:Up to 50 scholarships, valued at up to $25,000, are available each year. ($5000 each)
- Number of Scholarships:The Faculty will offer up to 50 Engineering Excellence Awards in 2018.
- Nationality:International students
- Scholarship can be taken inAustralia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries:International students can apply for these scholarships.
- Entrance Requirements:All conditions must be met:
- International student
- Studying Australian Year 12 or IB in 2016
- ATAR of 90.00
- Commencing an undergraduate single or double engineering de
- English Language Requirements:
- IELTS 6.5 (no band lower than 6.0); or
- TOEFL Paper-based test: 550 with a TWE 4.5; or
- TOEFL Internet-based test: score of 79 overall with minimum scores: Writing 21, Listening 12, Reading 13, Speaking 18; or
- Equivalent approved English test
How to Apply:No application is required. Students who apply for a course through VTAC will be automatically assessed.