JOB DESCRIPTION/SCOPE OF WORK
Position Title:HIV/AIDS Advisor, Donor Integration
This scope of work (SOW) sets forth the services to be provided by the HIV/AIDS Advisor, Donor Integration to SAII Associates Ltd/Gte, an associate company of Chemonics International Inc. in the implementation of the USAID Global Health Supply Chain Program – Procurement and Supply Management (GHSC-PSM) project in Nigeria.
Background:The purpose of the USAID Global Health Supply Chain Program–Procurement and Supply Management single award Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract is to ensure uninterrupted supplies of health commodities to prevent suffering, save lives, and create a brighter future for families around the world. The IDIQ has four task orders that directly support the U.S. President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR), the President’s Malaria Initiative (PMI), and USAID’s maternal and child health, and population and reproductive health programs. GHSC-PSM provides health commodity procurement services and systems strengthening technical assistance that address all elements of a comprehensive supply chain. All four task orders are implemented in Nigeria. **
The HIV/AIDS Advisor, Donor Integration will be responsible for providing critical logistical management of warehousing and distribution services for HIV/AIDS commodities funded by non-USAID donors, managing the day-to-day and overall distribution cycle logistics and communication across the USAID GHSC-PSM project, the Global Fund Warehousing and Distribution Management Services contract, and any future donors or their implementation partners with HIV/AIDS commodities under the management of Chemonics in Nigeria. The HIV/AIDS Advisor, Donor Integration will serve as a member of the Donor Integration Team, and will play an integral role in Chemonics’ Nigeria Global Health Supply Chain Field Office team.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions)
· Provide overall coordination and management of HIV/AIDS commodity distribution cycle(s) to ensure processes and timelines are adhered to, reporting any potential or actual issues and abnormalities directly to the Director, Donor Integration;
· Foster positive working relationships with donors, Global Fund HIV/AIDS Principle Recipients (PR), Global Fund HIV/AIDS Sub-Recipients (SR), and other private and public stakeholders;
· Support the coordination, the collection and collation of non-USAID Long Haul Distribution orders for HIV commodities. As required, work closely with the Quantification & Planning team to provide and/or confirm all required inputs needed to generate long-haul orders;
· Manage the collection and collation of Last Mile Distribution (LMD) orders from non-USAID clients and/or their in-country representatives or partners;
· Serve as the main point of contact for all HIV/AIDS commodity W&D challenges during distribution cycles, proactively liaising with the relevant technical teams to track deliveries and collaborating with the Director, Donor Integration and other technical and operations staff to quickly identify and action solutions to issues before they arise;
· With the W&D team, manage the reconciliation and provision of HIV/AIDS commodity Proofs of Delivery (PoDs) for all non-USAID donors, partners, and/or representatives following the completion of each LMD cycle, as required;
· With the W&D team, manage the reconciliation and preparation of warehousing Confirmation of Receipts (CoRs) for HIV/AIDS commodities and share such with the appropriate non-USAID stakeholders monthly;
· Work closely with the M&E team to ensure inputs required for HIV/AIDS reporting are collected and submitted by the relevant entities, such as NACA or any other Principal Recipient, on schedule;
· Coordinate with the W&D team to review and track all costs assigned to non-USAID donors for or relating to HIV/AIDS commodities, specifically the type of cost, basis, unit rate, corresponding vendor/subcontract, period of services, and date processed/approved;
· Maintain project files on the intranet;
· Perform other tasks as assigned.
· Minimum five years of experience on complex donor-funded public health programs or projects in a developing country context;
· Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy, health or management-related discipline. Advanced degree preferred but not required;
· Strong working knowledge of medical procurement, logistics, or supply chain management systems preferred;
· Demonstrated ability to create efficiencies and lead operational transformation in large complex programs;
· Skilled in working with high-performing teams;
· Experience working with multiple stakeholders to implement complex programs;
· Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communications skills; proven diplomatic and public relations skills;
· Highly organized, detail oriented, and comfortable with multi-tasking/managing competing priorities;
· Prior experience in Nigeria and/or West Africa preferred;
· Fluency in written and spoken English.
The HIV/AIDS Advisor, Donor Integration will report to the Senior Manager, Global Fund Operations.
Working Conditions/Duration of Assignment
This is a long-term position for the life of the contract based in Abuja, Nigeria with local travel as needed.**
How to apply
Please interested applicants should click the link below to apply: