Southern Cross University is proud to offer Accommodation Scholarships to outstanding candidates. The grant is designed for the academic year 2021/2022.
The study award is open to all international students who wish to study an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree at SCU.
Clarity of Information
Best offer for international students to get study fund for their higher education in Australia.
Southern Cross University offers numerous undergraduate and postgraduate programs. It offers graduations on campus and online, with a wide variety of disciplines and a diverse academic portfolio.
Why at the University of Southern Cross? Students will experience a changing life in a supportive environment during their studies at Daemen. SCU regularly evaluates diploma and pathway programs to ensure that you have the skills and experience to develop your career in the 21st century.
Application Deadline: October 30, 2020
- University or Organization: Southern Cross University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate Coursework Degree
- Award: Receive six months FREE accommodation
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from all countries around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or Postgraduate Degree in Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences, Business and Tourism, Music and Creative Arts, Law and Justice, Indigenous Knowledge, Marine, and Environmental Sciences, Engineering and Science, and Digital Media and Information Technology
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates must have an offer to a full undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, you need to take admission in any degree program at the university. After that, they can complete the International Application for Admission form for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must check the document details before start the application.
- Admission Requirements: Meet the minimum admission entry requirements of the university as – For undergraduate entry applicants must have a qualification equivalent to Australian Year 12 and the required grade for the program for which they have applied. For postgraduate entry, candidates must qualify equivalent to an Australian Bachelor’s degree.
- Language Requirement: Undergraduate entry esquire the English language comparable to Academic IELTS 6.0 overall with no band less than 5.5 and Postgraduate entry esquire the English language comparable to Academic IELTS 6.5.
Benefits: The scholars will receive six months of FREE accommodation for successful students.