The Norwegian Refugee Council delivers high-quality aid, protecting people forced to flee and supporting them as they build a new future. NRC works in new and protracted crises across 30 countries, providing food assistance, clean water, shelter, legal aid, and education.
Fundraising Nordic is part of the External Relations department. External Relations is responsible for NRC’s profile and identity, private sector fundraising, corporate partnerships, content production, internal communication, and public engagement.
Fundraising Nordic is a part of Global Fundraising Section, responsible for NRC’s fundraising from individuals, organisations, schools etc. in Norway and Sweden, as well as to drive innovative approaches to Norwegian and Swedish fundraising platforms and exploring new concepts that can be scaled to other markets.
The External Relations department fosters a collaborative work environment. All members of department staff are expected to participate in collaborations across the department.
A valuable job is available now – Fundraising Coordinator Nordic (temporary)
Your role – important position in all markets
In this position you have the possibility to do an important impact as a fundraising coordinator. The fundraising coordinator is responsible for developing and coordinate of fundraising activities for increasing the revenue in the private sector in Norway and Sweden. The job will also contain coordinating activities for new markets.
You have skills and knowledge that easily make you on boarded:
- Responsible for development of new and existing fundraising activities in Norway and Sweden, together with Fundraising Specialist Advisor
- Responsible for planning, coordinating, producing and evaluating fundraising activities in both Norway and Sweden together with Fundraising Specialist Adviser and Head of Fundraising Nordic
- Focal point for external suppliers on fundraising productions
- Contribute to donor retentions
More specific, you could say yes to have these skills:
- Usage of technical solutions in CRM system for implementing campaign and donor centric approaches like newsletters, email-marketing and telemarketing solutions
- Start up new and develop existing fundraising work in channels like Direct Mail (DM), Telemarketing (TM), SMS-campaigns and Email Marketing
- Implementing CRM-triggered and data based messaging in all parts of the donor cycle
- Testing payment solutions in the fundraising activities
**Please access the full*** Job Description ***for more details about the role***.*
- Minimum 3 years of experience within fundraising, preferably from an organisation
- Higher education, minimum bachelor’s degree level, from marketing, sales or other relevant area
- Documented experience in developing and implementing income-generating activities as specified above
- Documented experience with use of CRM-tools for fundraising activities
- Documented experience from data analysis as a basis for decision-making
- Knowledge of and experience with payment solutions
- Professional knowledge of CRM as an analytical tool
- Analytical and structured
- Strong cooperation skills
- Communications skills and knowledge about donor centric approach
- Strong communication skills in Norwegian and English
We can offer
- A challenging opportunity with an international team dedicated to people forced to flee
- A 12 months employment contract with a possibility of extension
- Salary and benefits according to NRC’s salary scale and terms and conditions
*For more information about the role, please contact Head of Fundraising Nordic, Camilla Delbekk mob +47 40 41 37 27/ *email@example.com**
All NRC employees are expected to work in accordance with the organisation’s values; To be dedicated, innovative, inclusive and accountable are attitudes and beliefs that shall guide our actions and relationships.
How to apply