Organization: Action Contre la Faim France
Country: Myanmar, Based Yangon
Length of contract:3 months starting date 1st October 2018.
You will promote the conflict sensitive assistance and “Do not Harm” projects as a cross cutting issue in all the mission programming.
More precisely, you will have to:
- Conduct context and conflict analysis in order to develop a conflict sensitivity approach to humanitarian programing
- Review programs objectives and methodologies through a conflict sensitive and do no harm approach
- Capacity building in conflict sensitivity/ conflict transformation : capacitating senior staff in applying conflict sensitivity to programming
- Support strategy and proposal development with conflict sensitivity approach (applying do no harm and conflict sensitivity in designing new projects and programs)
The ACF Myanmar mission is undergoing programmatic and organizational changes in 2018, following a significant shift in the context of Rakhine State.
You hold a Master’s degree in one of the following: Peace and Conflict studies, Governance international development or Humanitarian Access negotiations.
You have at least of 4-5 years of experience in Conflict sensitivity/peace building in the field.
Experience in developing strategy, proposals and training on the matter
Excellent communication skills in English
Knowledge of the Myanmar context is a plus.
Contract:** 3 months fixed term contract under french legislation
Remuneration and benefits :
· Monthly gross salary from 1 805 € to 2305 € upon experience.
· Per diem and living allowance: 393 € (cf eurocost) net, field paid.
· + 12 % of monthly gross salary as country allowance.
· + 16% of monthly gross salary as reimbursement of retirement insurance for non-French citizen.
· + Child allowance, limited to 5 children.
Transportation and accommodation:
· Coverage of transportation costs to and in the mission.
· Individual room in guesthouse covered: In Yangon, we have communal houses or flats; all have a private room and private or common bathroom.
Medical coverage:** 100% coverage of medical expenses + repatriation insurance.
Leaves and RnR:**
· 25 days of paid leaves per year.
· + 20 RnR per year.
· + 215 € at each RnR period (averagely every 3 months – préciser si mission plus favorable).
· Coverage of the transportation expenses to the RnR area of reference.
· Free and unlimited access to the certifying e-learning platform Crossknowledge ©.
· Technical trainings at HQ or regional level (averagely 1 per year).
· Intermission Workshop once a year.
· Opportunity of coaching (DP) or mentorship.
· Participation to external trainings costs upon eligibility of the request.