The Northern Territory Government is delighted to provide Study in Australia’s NT scholarships. This scholarship is providers to talented students from all over the world to study in Australia’s Northern Territory. The scholarships recognize student’s academic merit, leadership and community engagement.
Scholarship winners will be recognised by the Northern Territory Government and have the opportunity to network with government, business and community representatives in the Northern Territory during their studies.
The Northern Territory Government’s Study in Australia’s Northern Territory promotes international education and training. It is welcome for international students to achieve academic success and discover new pathways to their future in Australia’s Northern Territory.
- Applications Deadline: 31 May 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to any undergraduate and postgraduate Coursework students.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in any discipline offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarships are worth school ($10 000), English language ($5000), vocational education and training ($7500), Professional Year Program ($2500) and higher education – undergraduate and postgraduate ($12 000) and contribute to the student’s first semester, or year of tuition fees.
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known.
- Scholarship can be taken inAustralia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International students are invited to apply.
- Entrance Requirements:Applicants must:
- Have a demonstrated record of academic excellence, community engagement, and leadership
- Meet the Northern Territory education provider’s academic and English entry requirement
- Have applied and obtained an offer of admission to a Northern Territory education provider for study in the Northern Territory in 2019.
- Reside in the Northern Territory
- Not already be studying in the Northern Territory, or with a Northern Territory education provider
- Not hold any other scholarship
- Have submitted a completed scholarship application form to your Northern Territory education provider, and
- Not hold current Australian citizenship, Australian permanent resident or a New Zealand citizenship.
Scholarship winners will be recognized by the Northern Territory Government and have the opportunity to network with government, business and community representatives in the Northern Territory during their studies.
How to Apply:To apply for these scholarships students are required to complete the application form through the given link:https://studynt.nt.gov.au/file/923