Funded by the Abou Elenien Foundation, the studentship is available for the brilliant aspirants from all over Egypt to pursue the undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
The Abou Elenien Foundation ensures better work opportunities for the employees through their strengthened technical Competitive edges in the employment market. It provides professional training to candidates for getting work opportunities through reinforced technical competitive advantages in the employment market.
Why at Nile University? Nile University offers both undergraduate and graduate programs. It identifies and communicates skills and experiences to future employers. It offers a diverse range of legal subjects with an emphasis on developing practical skills to prepare them for a career.
Application Deadline:Applications are open
- University or Organization:Abou Elenien Foundation
- Course Level:Bachelor degree
- Award: Full study cost
- Access Mode:Online
- Number of Awards:Not known
- Nationality:Egyptian students
- The award can be taken inEgypt
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from Egypt
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: An Egyptian student applying for undergraduate studies at Nile University at the School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, School of Business Administration, and School of Information Technology and Computer Science covering the full duration of the study.
- Applicant must demonstrate a strong record of extra-curricular activities, research, innovation, creativity, entrepreneurship Abilities and participation in philanthropic activities. Candidate must be graduates with a minimum score percentage equivalent to Thanweya Amma score.
How to Apply
For taking entrance in this educational program, seekers are demanded to be enrolled in theundergraduate degreecourseworkat the Nile University. After taking confirmation, aspirants will be automatically considered for this education award.
For admission, the Applicant needs to be a holder from a public school with a minimum score of 93% Science/Math division and 90% Arts division. Seekers are advised to meet theentryrequirementsof the university.
- Supporting Documents:Candidates will be asked to provide the statement of purpose, letter of motivation, research proposal and curriculum vitae.
- Language Requirements:All applying students are required to show proof of English proficiency.
Benefits:The bursary will cover the full cost of study.