If you’re an international student, took your undergraduate degree overseas or in the UK and are self-funding your postgraduate studies, you could be eligible for a scholarship worth up to £5,000, paid as a discount on your tuition fee.
The University of Essex is inviting applications for academic excellence international master scholarship. These scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic merit and all academic applications will automatically be considered.
- Application deadline:September 13, 2019
- Course Level:Scholarships are available for pursuing master’s degree level at the University of Essex in the UK.
- Study Subject:Scholarships are awarded in the fields offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship worth up to £5,000, paid as a discount on tuition fee.
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Scholarship can be taken inthe UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries:The students of Bangladesh, Canada, China, Ghana, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Nigeria, Norway, Pakistan, Russia, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, USA, and Vietnam can apply for these scholarships.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be classified as an international student for fee purposes
- Be entirely self-funding your studies
- Be applying for a full-time Masters course in 2019-20 (excluding MBA)
- Meet the academic criteria in the table above
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must meet the necessary language proficiency requirements of the host institution.
How to Apply:If you meet all the eligibility criteria and firmly accept the offer of your place by 13 September 2019 then you will automatically be awarded this scholarship. You’ll be notified of your award when your place at Essex is confirmed or by end of October 2019.