TERMS OF REFERENCE
Vacancy reference no.:
Account Manager – Local National -Syria
Place of performance:
up to 12 months (@21.75days/month)
OVERVIEW OF CTG GLOBAL
CTG support and manage humanitarian projects in fragile and conflict-affected countries around the world. With past performance in 15 countries – from the Middle East, Africa, Europe, Asia and Central and South America – we offer a holistic fabric of project management, implementation and support. Skilled in emergency response to crises such as the Ebola outbreak in West Africa, we have the ability to act quickly (crisis response teams can be on the ground in 24 hours) and to establish structured operations in high-risk environments. CTG recruit and manage qualified, skilled teams with extensive experience operating in challenging conditions.
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION
CTG Global delivers humanitarian and development projects in high-risk areas through the provision of recruitment, human resources and project management services. CTG Global enables public and private sectors to focus on their core business and mitigate risks.
Specific responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- HR Management.
- Operational Management.
- Personnel Management.
- Business Development.
- Financial Management
- Accountable for managing assigned clients.
- Responsible for meeting client objectives in accordance with contracted scope of work.
- Ensure total client satisfaction with the services being provided.
- Ensure clients are regularly updated and client expectations are met in accordance with agreed time frames.
- Issuance of invoices and responsible for collections.
- Responsible for ensuring deployment plans, administrative documents, system and Personnel Management SOPs are in place and complied.
- Ensure establishment of CTG in operation centre (with administrative management).
- Provide assistance with ensuring compliance with local labor law.
- Ensure an understanding of CTG’s Duty of Care, evacuation and medevac plans.
- Management of the safety of our consultants in the field from mobilization to demobilization with the support of the Account Director and Regional Field and Operations Manager where required.
- Management of third-party security, accommodation, and other local service providers and fixers.
- Understand the contracted terms of all accommodation, security, logistics support, etc. with the assistance of the HR Director and Regional Field and Operations Manager where required.
- Management of crisis situation in accordance with the CTG Crisis Management SOP.
- Mobilization – Responsible for deliverable’s against the provided mobilization plan for new contracts.
- Recruitment – Support the recruitment department for new deployments.
- Induction training – Ensure all consultants are issues with country specific operational guidelines and receive a full CTG induction prior to commencing work for the client.
- Duty of Care – Responsible for consultant duty of care and knowledge sharing on security threats and incidents.
- Accountable for payroll accuracy – Approving consolidated payroll spreadsheets, supporting documents, etc. Checking for inconsistencies prior to authorization.
- Act as a focal point between insurers and consultants/emergency liaison persons in instances of medevac and or major incident. Supporting documentation collection for such incidents.
- Performance reviews – Review consultant’s performance timely in accordance with client’s requirements.
Business Acquisition and Growth:
- Actively promote CTG’s services and assist in building a network of key business partners and potential clients.
- Develop current and new client relationships through to contract negotiation.
- Represent CTG in meetings.
- Assist with the development of proposal responses.
Other General Responsibilities:
- Produce weekly reports to the Account Director and Regional Field and Operations Manager.
- Finance and accounting responsibilities related to licensing and managing in-country expenses.
- This role reports to the Country Manager
- The selected candidate is expected to manage CTG consultants working on different UN as well as INGO project in Syria
§ Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Management or any related field..
§ Minimum of 5 years of demonstrable relevant Human Resources experience and/or minimum of 5 years of demonstrable relevant Programme & Project Management experience.
§ Minimum of 5 years of experience in Middle East (essential).
§ Fluency in English and Arabic are essential.
- University degree in the field of Business Administration, HR or related field.
- A relevant HR qualification and/or experience may be waived in lieu of a degree.
- Skills required for this job are typically acquired through the completion of an undergraduate degree and 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience in HR processes and applications, exposure and expertise in HR systems data analysis and analytical skills required.
- Must be well versed in all MS Office applications and experienced in producing reports for management.
- Self -starter with good initiative and multi-tasking skills who pays attention to the details, demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and resolve problems, excellent spoken and written communication.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in HRM, client relations.
Other relevant information:
Interested candidates should create a profile and apply on CTG Global careers website (click here). Please refer to the vacancy number: VAC-2031. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.