- Elaboration of diagnoses and action plans / strategic plans for organisations.
- Implementation of action plans / strategic plans related to organisational / operational capacity building.
- Training, mentoring and consulting in the priority cross-cutting areas of advocacy, watchdog and fundraising
- Traineeships for NGO staff members in other NGOs.
- Cross-cutting training, mentoring and consulting on governance, planning, administrative and financial management, communication and marketing, volunteer attraction and management, monitoring and evaluation techniques.
- Promotion of networks and other vehicles for the internationalisation of organisations and their associative structures.
- Development of tools for the self-assessment of the organisations’ capacities.
- Transfer of knowledge between large and small civil society organisations (joint projects).
- Conducting studies and publications and creation of data bases and knowledge and information repositories.
- Reinforcement of the sector’s capacity and notoriety through networking, fundraising and dissemination events.
- Number of NGOs that are members of civil society networks/platforms
- Number of partnerships between NGOs or with public/private entities supported
- Number of NGOs conducting an assessment of their organisational capacity building needs and preparing action plans
- Number of NGOs participating in capacity building initiatives funded by the programme
- Number of professional staff trained
Size and Duration of Projects
- Large projects under this call shall have a total supportable cost above 30 000 euros and less than or equal to 120 000 euros, with the eligible costs of the project co-financed at a rate of up to 90%.
- The maximum duration of large projects to be selected under this call for applications shall be 30 months, with an expected start date in January 2020.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit https://gulbenkian.pt/cidadaos-ativos/en/grant/enhanced-capacity-and-sustainability-of-civil-society/