Deadline: 4 February 2019
The Financial Mechanism Office – the Secretariat of the EEA andNorwayGrantsis inviting a Fund Operator to develop and implement the Active Citizens Fund–Regional, the EEA Grants programme forcivil societyat the regional level inPoland, for the period 2014-2021.
The objective of the Civil Society Programme Area is: ‘Civil society and active citizenship strengthened and vulnerable groups empowered’.
Areas of Support
- Democracy, active citizenship, good governance and transparency
- Human rightsand equal treatment through combating any discrimination on the grounds of racial or ethnic origin,religionor belief,gender,disability, age, sexual orientation or gender identity
- Social justice and inclusion of vulnerable groups
- Gender equality and gender-based violence
- Environmentand climate change
The allocation to the Active Citizens Fund–Regional in Poland for the period 2014-2021 is EUR23,000,000
- In order to be eligible for the Fund Operator role, all organisations submitting a bid (Lead and Co-Bidders) must:
- Be legal entities in the EEA and
- Be non-governmental, independent of local, regional and central government, political parties and religious institutions and
- Form a consortium and
- Have stable and sufficient sources of finance to maintain their activity throughout the Programme and
- Have experience working with the civil society sector in the beneficiary country The lead bidder and co-bidders must satisfy all the eligibility criteria above
- In addition, the lead bidder must:
- Be non-profit making with a non-commercial purpose
- At least one organisation in the consortium bidder must:
- Have sufficient re-granting experience
- Have sufficient experience in strengthening civil society capacity and sustainability
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit https://eeagrants.org/News/2018/Invitation-to-bid-Fund-Operator-for-the-Active-Citizens-Fund-Regional-in-Poland