The Adelaide Sarawak Alumni Scholarship is provided by the University of Adelaide. The scholarship is open for Malaysian citizen who is currently enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student in their second or subsequent year of study at the University of Adelaide.
The scholarship will provide an annual amount payable in two installments directly to the student following confirmation of enrolment at the census dates for a maximum of one year.
The university offers scholarships to undergraduate and postgraduate students. These scholarships funded by many others industry and non-profit organizations, are available to potential and currently enrolled students.
- Applications Deadline: 1st March 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to Undergraduate Coursework.
- Study Subject:Scholarships are awarded to study any of the courses offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: $7,000
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken inAustralia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Indigenous students are invited to apply.
- Entrance Requirements:Applicants applicant must be a Malaysian citizen.
- Currently enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student in their second or subsequent year of study at the University of Adelaide.
- Applicants must have completed at least one year of study at the University of Adelaide.
Students in receipt of other University of Adelaide administered scholarships may apply for this Scholarship.
How to Apply:Applicants should apply for the scholarship through the given link:https://scholarships.adelaide.edu.au/scholarship/ug/all/adelaide-sarawak-alumni-scholarship/apply