Training Agency: Strathmore University
Registration deadline: 23 Apr 2019
Training date: 24 Apr 2019 to 26 Apr 2019 —
We have the pleasure to inform you that Sunesis consulting in partnership with @LabAfrica, Strathmore University is organizing a 3-day training course on Excel as a Business Intelligence Tool (DashboardReporting). The program will take place @iLabAfrica on 24th – 26th April 2019 at 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
This is a 3-day training that aims at providing business personnel with skills to transform data into decisions using a cost-effective tool. The training course is open to all personnel in business-related fields who want to leverage the power of Excel as a Business Intelligence tool.
We would be honored to have you participate in this training. If you have further queries, please do not hesitate to contact the event coordinator on email@example.com
The course will help you to:
- Explore top 15 advanced data analysis functions that will save your report generation turn-around time!
- Move from static, dull reports to interactive and insightful dashboards -learn to apply form controls, slicers, pick lists, and camera tool to create interaction
- Show top performers using formulas and YoY% by a click of a mouse
- Achieve more with advanced analytical charts -Pareto chart, Scrolling charts, Gauge Charts
- Easily spot trends and patterns in your data by using icon sets, traffic lights, Sparklines and Custom Number formats
- Creating a dashboard in Excel step-by-step
- This course is definitely NOT for you if locking cells ($ sign), VLOOKUP & PivotTables are news to you!
- You need to have been a regular user of Excel (at least 40% usage in a week), and are comfortable with creating simple lookup formulas and charts, as well as customizing them.
- This course is not suitable for Absolute Beginners in Microsoft Excel. If you are a beginner, we recommend that you start with less advanced Excel courses. You can write to Getrude on firstname.lastname@example.org with your inquiry.
KSH 66,500 covers the training fee and lunch & refreshments for the three days, as well as the certificate.
Kindly ensure to register here to reserve your space.