Training Agency:Accord Worldwide
Registration deadline:10 Jun 2019
Training date:10 Jun 2019to14 Jun 2019—
For organizations to provide relief and development services, it is very important to maintain regular monitoring and evaluation. This is particularly important for organizational learning and organizational policy feed. Often, learning through M&E also help contributing to major development programs improvement.
We come up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of development workers and managers. This comprehensive five-day training workshop will ensure the participants gain a change in their performance and not only some useful information.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and for a 10 days course, client will get benefit of two days discount paying only for eight days.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
This training will help you to learn:
- Understand the organizational contexts within which PM&E is implemented
- Develop monitoring and evaluation plans in a more participatory manner
- Facilitate PM&E processes for their project, program or organization
- Describe practical and participatory tools for tracking project or program development and assessing outcomes
- Identify ways to improve on their current practices in monitoring and evaluation
Who should attend?
This course is not useful, but necessary for any level of NGO management, team leaders, NGO directors, CEOs, business owners, and project manager. It also helps Consultants, and freelancers.
Training fee varies for each location and can be found on course page on accordemy.com. The fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments, one social program at the end of the training, and tuition fee.
Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that we can offer huge financial assistance to participants from local NGO’s, female participants from developing countries and any participant who is self-sponsored. $4797 The fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments, one social program at the end of the training, and tuition fee. Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.