Training Agency: MDF Training & Consultancy
Registration deadline: 05 Oct 2018
Training date: 08 Oct 2018 to 12 Oct 2018 —
Influence decision-makers and communicate the evidence
Understand how you can influence a policy process. From the first stages to final implementation. It could be your core business or an intrinsic part of your organisation. Obtain a broad set of tools to plan effective advocacy strategies. Conduct actions with well-framed messages, and create coherent paths with your allies for powerful joint interventions.
What will you gain:
- Understand how to embed advocacy actions in your organisation’s plans.
- Use practical tools and methods to plan, prepare, implement and evaluate advocacy initiatives.
- Analyse stakeholders and policy context.
- Gain insight into building strong coalitions, select your political targets, frame your messages in convincing ways.
- Practice how to conduct influential lobby meetings
“This course is demystifying the advocacy process. Breaking it down into understandable bits. Now we can actually get on with it. “
More information and registration: https://mdf.nl/advocacy-and-policy-influencing-2
Regular fee € 1980. The course fee covers tuition fee, course materials, lunch and refreshments during breaks, and when applicable the cost of a social event or study visits (where applicable) plus health and third party liability insurance.
Please visit the course description on the indicated website of MDF Training & Consultancy.
Please start early with your registration, as it may take time to obtain your visa.
If you have a question, please consult our study adviser: email@example.com
Hope to meet you in Ede.