Organization: International Republican Institute
Every employee of IRI is responsible for carrying out the Mission of IRI, and demonstrating the core values in their day to day operations.
Based in Washington DC, The Agreement Associate will support the Grants Administrator in the coordination of an active award portfolio of grants and cooperative agreements and assist with the Institute’s efforts to track and transition new awards to an active status.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, international affairs and development or other related field required
- 1-2 years professional work experience, preferably in international development or democracy and governance field
- Demonstrated exceptional organizational and detail-oriented skills
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and written/oral communications skills
- Demonstrated exceptional ability to operate under strict deadlines and ability to easily shift priorities
- Basic familiarity with OMB Circulars and Code of Federal Regulation, in particular 2CFR200, as applicable to federal grants and cooperative agreements
Primary Functions & Responsibilities:
- Supports the coordination of an active award portfolio of federal grants and cooperative agreements by providing day to day operational support for award administration tasks; coordinating different aspects of the award cycle, and record keeping and preparation of proposal, reporting and compliance communication and documentation.
- Supports program staff in the preparation of formal communications with funders such as prior approval requests and other award relevant topics as it relates to active awards.
- Generate and regularly update resources for staff collaboratively with program, finance and administrative staff on IRI’s internal systems of accountability, evidence of responsibility and award management.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Please apply via our website: