The Transparency International Secretariat (TI-S) in Berlin is seeking a consultant or a consultancy team to conduct the evaluation of the “Turning up the Pressure: Tackling money-laundering through multi-stakeholder approaches in ECOWAS countries” project.
· Provide an objective assessment of the achievements and results, weaknesses and strengths of the project, as well as an analysis of its performance in terms of progress and process, relevance, sustainability, and the extent to which the project is contributing to enabling the desired impact.
· Generate lessons learned and good practices from the project.
· Provide clear recommendations that can guide the TI Secretariat (TI-S) and National Chapters for the implementation of future projects.
Application Closing Date – 17 Feb 2020
Job Start Date – 16 Mar, 2020
Duration – 16 March – 13 April 2020; approx. 15 working days
Location – Remotely
For more information, please see the terms of reference on our website.
Many thank in advance for your interest and with warm wishes,
Strategy & Impact Team
Alt-Moabit 96, 10559 Berlin, Germany
The application should include the following documents in English:
- A detailed technical proposal of how the assignment will be approached.
- An indicative budget.
- A letter of motivation, specifically focusing on concrete examples relating to what is requested in these TOR regarding the necessary skills and experience.
- A detailed time frame.
- Curriculum Vitae with full description of the applicant’s profile and experience.
- Contact details for at least two independent referees with in-depth and proven knowledge of the applicant’s expertise and relevant work experience for these TOR.
- Completed VAT Form for Tenders/Vendor Form (for EU only).
Please indicate “AML in WA” in the subject line of your email application. Applications should be sent in English by email to AMLWAevaluation@transparency.org by 6pm (Berlin) 17 February 2020.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.