Applications are open for Digital Health Technology Catalyst Round 4: Collaborative R&D with an aim to address challenges the review identified in the development of digital health innovations, and to help grow the digital health sector.
The Digital Health Technology Catalyst (DHTC) is a £35 million fund run over 4 years as part of the Industrial Strategy Challenge Fund.
Innovate UK, as part of UK Research and Innovation, is to invest up to £5 million in industrial research and experimental development projects. These must develop new digital technology solutions to healthcare challenges.
- address major healthcare challenges
- grow the UK digital healthcare industry through the innovative use of digital technologies
- develop solutions for either clinical or non-clinical use
- immersive: virtual and augmented reality
- intelligent: artificial intelligence and machine learning
- connected: use of sensors, internet of things (IoT), networks
- data driven: informatics, data analytics and process
The total eligible costs can be between £300,000 and £1 million.
- To be eligible for funding their project must:
- be led by a UK based SME
- be collaborative and include at least one business (of any size), NHS organisation, academic organisation, charity, public sector organisation or research and technology organisation (RTO)
- carry out its project work in the UK
- The lead organisation and at least one other organisation in the project must claim funding through this competition.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit https://apply-for-innovation-funding.service.gov.uk/competition/312/overview#summary