Organization: Management Systems International
Assessment, Monitoring, and Evaluation Trainers for the Department of Defense, Arlington, VA and Globally
MSI, a Tetra Tech Company, is a Washington, D.C. metro area international development firm with a 35-year history of delivering development results across the world. Our core expertise is in the fields of monitoring and evaluation (M&E), institutional development, public sector management, governance and anti-corruption. MSI has implemented projects in 90 countries around the world such as Jordan, Kenya, Indonesia, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Ukraine, Colombia and Mexico. As one of the leading companies in our field, MSI has partnered with organizations across all sectors of international development to support clients ranging from large bilateral and multilateral donors such as USAID, the World Bank and the United Nations Development Program to national and local governments, nongovernmental organizations (NGOs), think tanks, foundations and universities. For more information on MSI, please visit our website at www.msiworldwide.com.
MSI is seeking multiple M&E trainers to support an innovative Department of Defense program. Our training staff will be responsible for developing and providing training on security cooperation topics, including assessment, monitoring, and evaluation and defense institution building.
As such, MSI requires the following trainers:
- Assessment, monitoring, and evaluation technical skills instructors
- Project management skills instructors
- Knowledge management and information systems specialists
- Subject matter expert (SME) instructors/facilitators
- Conference/retreat facilitators
- Curriculum developers
- Assist with the assessment, design, development and evaluation of adult professional trainings;
- Deliver trainings in Arlington, VA and Globally;
- Providing excellent quality instructor-led training and organizational design deliverables;
- Managing a calendar of leadership and supervisory development trainings;
- Managing a coaching program that provides on-on-one coaching for military and civilian staff;
- Managing on-demand requests for organizational design activities such as team or office assessments, organizational diagnosis and recommendations, facilitation of team-building and strategic planning retreats, and after-action reviews.
- BA or BS degree in a relevant field; MA preferred.
- Up to 5+ years of work experience in the related training field.
- Previous experience working with USAID on project design, project management, training, A&A, Training of Trainers (ToT), etc.
- A strong understanding of current policy and agency goals of the security cooperation enterprise.
- Active Secret Clearance Preferred.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.
To apply: Please visit our website, www.msiworldwide.com