Deadline: 7 November 2018
- The first recourse for funding should be to applicant’s own institution (where applicable).
- Applications will not be considered for less than £500. The maximum grant is £10,000 over two years.
- Funds are available to facilitate initial project planning and development; to support the direct costs of research; and to enable the advancement of research through workshops or conferences, or visits by or to partner scholars.
- Awards are open to postdoctoral scholars (or equivalent) who are ordinarily resident in theUnited Kingdom.
- Applications require the approval of the applicant’s employing institution, but are not limited to those of any particular status (e.g. Lecturer, Professor etc).
- Application may be made by independent scholars (who should choose ‘independent scholar’ as the relevant choice from the list of organisations in Flexi-Grant).
- Co-applicants may be from anywhere in the world, but the Principal Applicant must be ordinarily resident in the UK.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online via given website.
For more information, please visitBritish Academy.