We wish to bring to your attention the above mentioned programme scheduled for July 8-12, 2019 at Amref International Training Center in Nairobi.
INTRODUCTION THE RATIONALE FOR BEHAVIOR CHANGE AND COMMUNICATION
When behavior change communication is done and applied correctly, it strengthens the basis for managing for results i.e. timely achievements of set objectives, adherence to policy regulations and guidelines for effectiveness and efficiency, foster learning and knowledge management in the organization.
Aims at equipping learners with knowledge,skills,attitude and competencies to effect behavior changes within their organizations individually.
health workers,individuals interested in changing particular behaviors, line managers and human resources managers,senior public servants and NGO staff in supervisory and management positions and other professionals.
By the end of this course the participants should be able to:
- Apply concepts, principles, processes and framework for behavior change and communication in development programmes
- Use result-based tools for programme planning
- Design and develop behavior change and communication
- Design and conduct an evaluation
- Formulate result- and change-oriented indicators for behavior change and communication
- Use behavior change and communication tools for qualitative and quantitative data analysis
Fee information: COST: USD 520/ Kshs52,000 This caters for stationery, mid-morning and afternoon teas with snacks, lunch, certification and facilitation To register, send an email to: email@example.com You can also visit our website on www.amref.ac.ke fill an online application form and submit to us.
You can also download and fill the attached registration form and send back to us through;firstname.lastname@example.org
The training Coordination Office (Anne Baraka)
Directorate of Capacity Building – Continuing Professional Development Unit
Amref Health Africa
Lang’ata Road, opposite Wilson Airport
P.o Box 27691 – 00506 , Nairobi, Kenya
Direct Line: +254 020 6993224/0772354946