- Application Deadline:5pm EST on 31 March 2019
- Course Level:Scholarships are available for pursuing PhD programme.
- Study Subject:Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award:The University places a focus on commencing Doctoral students only for living stipend scholarships. Masters students are not eligible to apply for HDR Scholarships. The 2018 full-time stipend rate will be $27,082.00 per annum (indexed annually)
- Number of Scholarships:Not Known
- Nationality:Australian and international students
- Scholarship can be taken inAustralia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries:Australian and international students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements:Applicants must have master’s degree.
- English Language Requirements:Applicants whose native language is not English are required to demonstrate proficiency in English. The TOEFL is the most frequently submitted examination score that the University receives, however, the Admissions Office will use other measures upon the applicant’s request. The IELTS, ACT, and SAT examinations may also be used.
The first 3 steps in the application process below must be completed prior to lodging your Scholarship application (Step 4). These steps 1 – 3 will take 4-6 weeks to complete – You must ensure that you allow sufficient time before the Scholarship application closure date
- Step 1– Expression of interest (EOI) to Faculty
- Step 2– Find a Supervisor
- Step 3– Apply for Admission to Bond University
- Step 4– Apply for Scholarship:Assessment of Scholarship applications framework
You must have received a Letter of Offer for Admission to Bond University
You must apply using the online Apply for scholarship form
How to Apply:
In order to apply for an HDR program, students must meet the required academic entry requirements, as well as satisfy visa, residency and English proficiency requirements.