TERMS of REFERENCE
Position: Business trainer
Individual consultant and companies will be considered in this tender,
Yazda is currently working in the governorates of Dohuk and Ninewa. Yazda’s projects cover a number of sectors including but not limited to Case Management, Livelihoods, Education, Social cohesion and Advocacy.
As part of the program supported by the government of the Netherlands, Yazda is asking for interested parties to deliver small business training to beneficiaries.
SCOPE OF WORK:
The winning bidder, denominated as“RECIPIENT”in this document, provides online or class based training designed to assist Yazda in their quest for performance excellence, specifically in the field of supporting the creation of sustainable businesses. Through delivery of the training, it intends its beneficiaries to develop clearly articulated goals, and objectives and achieve those goals and objectives through income generating activities.
Under the supervision of the program manager, the recipient will ensure guidance, design, implementation and development of training activities, with key results contributing to the overall successful achievement and sustainability of Yazda’s livelihood activities.
The RECIPIENT has the following responsibilities:
● Develop a training program in fitting with the program’s objectives, including the creation of individual or joint business plans, including working with no or little educational background
● Deliver the training online or in class according to the guidelines from the governorate at the time of delivery.
● Assess the resulting business plans for sustainability in the current economic climate
· Provide follow up support to award grantees
Note: All these documents, plans, procedures, are to be presented in English.
● Advanced degree (Masters or equivalent) preferably in business in the related area.
● Three to five years’ experience as a business trainer
● Ability to effectively coordinate with government, NGO, and local stakeholders essential;
● Proven success in supporting the creation of successful businesses
· Previous experience working with vulnerable communities
● Strong networking and interpersonal skills, ability to plan, organize and coordinate work and to cope with a demanding workload is expected.
● English language fluency and strong writing skills required. Arabic and Kurdish language is essential.
How to apply
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants must send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject “Business trainer in Duhok “
NOTE:Applications not meeting the specified minimum requirements or received after closing date may not be contacted. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview that may include a written test of technical