Deadline: 1 April 2019
Applicants are invited for Canada Fund for Local Initiatives 2019-2020 to support projects proposed and implemented by community groups, NGOs, regional government institutions, and other grassroots organizations working on local development activities.
The program is directed at projects conceived and designed predominantly by localpartners. Projects are selected and approved by the Embassy of Canada in Mongolia.
All projects must align with at least one of the following CFLI thematic priorities:
- Gender equality and the empowerment of women and girls.
- Inclusive governance, including diversity, democracy, human rights and the rule of law.
- Human dignity, covering health, education and nutrition.
- Growth that works for everyone, including women’s economic rights, decent jobs and entrepreneurship, investing in the poorest and most vulnerable, and safeguarding economic gains.
The total amount of funding will not exceed CA$50,000 whether the projects span for one or two fiscal years.
Organizations eligible to apply for CFLI Funding
- local non-governmental, community and not-for-profit organizations,
- local academic institutions working on local projects,
- international, intergovernmental, multilateral and regional institutions, organizations and agencies working on local development activities,
- municipal, regional or national government institutions or agencies of the recipient
- Canadian non-governmental and not-for-profit organizations that are working on local development activities.
How to Apply
The complete application form including the CFLI Proposed Project Budget (excel sheet) must be only emailed to the Canada Fund at the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit https://canadafundmongolia.mn/en/2019/02/26/call-for-proposals-2018-2019/