Call for Proposals for Funding in South Africa
Call for Proposals for NPOs/NGOs/PBOs – South Africa.
The Department of Employment and Labour is launching a call for proposals for NPOs/NGOs/PBOs that specialize in labour matters to provide training on labour laws to farm workers and their communities.
The training should focus on the following:
- Basic Conditions of Employment Act
- Labour Relations Act
- Employment Equity Act
- Unemployment Insurance Act OR
- Compensation for Occupational Injuries and Diseases Act
- Occupational Health and Safety Act.Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must adhere to the following criteria:
- The organization must be registered with the Department of Social Development in terms of NPO Act of 1997.
- Must have an existing office (with office equipment)
- Have an active bank account
- Send an audited financial statement for a previous project (from any donor)
- Must have knowledge and understanding of labour related matters and labour laws
- Must have knowledge and understanding of COIDA and OHSAApply by 15th January.
For more information and application details, see; Call for Proposals for Funding in South Africa