Call for Small Projects Grants in Tunisia
The Swiss Embassy in Tunisia has launched a call for small projects for development associations active in the country.
These are non-profit projects or activities with social, economic or environmental impact.
The 3 or 4 best project ideas can benefit from a financial support of 20,000 TND maximum.
Eligibility Criteria – Call for Small Projects Grants in Tunisia
- Tunisian non-profit association with at least 1 year of seniority and a successful project.
- Originality and viability of the project.
- Added value and impact on the economic and social environment in Tunisia.
- Project sustainability.
- Quality of presentation of the file.
- The project must be completed before the end of the current year (December 2020).
- One project per association (s).How to Apply – Call for Small Projects Grants in Tunisia
- Associations are kindly requested to submit their dossier by email at the address given on the website.
- Associations must submit the following documents as part of their participation in the call for projects:
- A presentation document including a description of the project (context, objectives, social and economic justifications, partners and beneficiaries, key results, sustainability, risks) and an implementation schedule for the year 2020 (Technical sheet),
- Presentation of the association (fields of activity or intervention, composition of the steering committee),
- The latest narrative and financial report,
- Contact of the last donor,
- Extract from the JORT (French), statutes, visa, and tax number,
- Bank identity statement (account in the name of the structure and not of an individual).Apply by 10th February.
For more information and application details, see; Call for Small Projects Grants in Tunisia