Organization: Association for Aid and Relief Japan
Closing date: 24 Sep 2018
Case Management Officer
Association for Aid and Relief, Japan (AAR Japan) is an international humanitarian organization that helps people in need in over 15 countries. We began our emergency relief operation in response to the Syrian crisis in October 2012. AAR Japan is looking for a Case Management Officer who will be positioned in Sanliurfa.
- Conduct mapping of service providers and establish referral mechanisms with external aid actors;
- Supervise the Project Assistants in managing vulnerable individuals and families with special needs through each step of the Case Management Cycle;
- Monitor, review and follow up individual cases assisted by through Case Management;
- Provide capacity-building and training to Project Assistants and Volunteers on Case Management and its guiding protection principles;
- Draft and submit weekly and monthly progress reports;
- Liaise with various service providers and aid actors in the operational area, including local authorities, non-governmental organizations and other CSOs;
- Turkish nationals or fluent in Turkish language proficiency
- Minimum 3 years professional experience
- Minimum 3 years professional experience in the humanitarian sector
- Minimum 2 year professional experience in the refugee protection sector
- Demonstrated experience and skills in Case Management
- Fluent English
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Demonstrated experience and skills in team management
- Flexibility to work in fast-paced and multi-cultural work environment sometimes under extreme pressure
- Demonstrated experience and skills in social work and/or community outreach and mobilization
- Arabic language
- Demonstrated experience in liaising with local authorities in Sanliurfa
- Familiarity with the local refugee context in Sanliurfa
- Start day: As soon as possible
- Work location: Sanliurfa with occasional business trips inside Turkey
- Condition: Salary and other conditions will be in accordance with AAR Japan’s Terms of Employment for National staff.
Interested candidates who meet the above mentioned qualification should submit their English CV and a cover letter explaining your salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org by 24th September, 2018.
Due to the urgency of the position, AAR Japan reserves the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline.
Note: The application received after the closing date will not be given any consideration. Only short listed candidates whose applications fulfill the required criteria will be contacted for test and interview. The submitted documents will not be returned.