Any form of aid to be appropriated to them to render their lives normal have to be accounted for and before this stage there is the issue of sourcing for funds from donors, the host government, local community, beneficiaries and even other humanitarian agencies. All humanitarian work must be funded because the workers have to be remunerated and the services that they are given have to be billed.
Students in this course will be equipped with skills on the negotiation theories, the practical applications of the theories and how the theories have worked in historical or current applications. The course further equips learners with skills on how to negotiate for peace, in an effort to shun violence hence normalcy.
The topics to be covered include;
- Introduction to humanitarian negotiation
- Negotiating with the management
- Negotiating with armed groups
- Negotiating with the military
- Negotiation theories
- Case studies in humanitarian negotiations
- Tour to a humanitarian ground to experience the situation first hand
Course Begins on 1st of every month for three months.
Course Level: Certificate Course
Cost: Amount €400
To register for this course, kindly contact
Zuiderbrink 63, Gravenhage