Training Agency:Zoe Talent Solutions
Registration deadline:20 Dec 2018
Training date:30 Dec 2018to03 Jan 2019—
Note: We offer special Discounted Fees to participants from Relief and Development Background. Please get in touch with our registration team to avail the discounts.
This training programme focuses on non-state actors in International politics. Emphasis is on the debates about global civil society, definition and impact on international relations between states. We will examine the role of international non-governmental states (INGOs), transactional advocacy networks (TANs) and transnational social movement organizations (TSMOs).
Who should Attend?
This training programme is suitable for those working in NGO’s, INGO’s, TSMO’s, Civil societies, intergovernmental and state organizations.
- Acknowledge major actors in IR on key global issues described as human rights, security, environment and economic development
- Examine the effect of different models of non-governmental organizations such as research, industry, charity, professional, advocacy on corporations, states and intergovernmental organizations around the world
- Understand civil society that operates internationally
- Develop the ability to discover the ways in which different INGOs recognize and define the problems surrounding these global issues
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
The Fee for this 5 Days course is Only $3950. The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. While Organizations can benefit from our group discounts and register 4 participants while paying only for 3. Please send a request for a customized quotation for group or in-house training.
Please use the Manual Registration or the Quick Information Request form on thecourse page.