SUBJECT MATTER OF THE FRAMEWORK AGREEMENT
Provide planning, design and execution services of a comprehensive communication strategy to position, make visible and enhance the work carried out by Save the Children Colombia SCC through the implementation of projects and management of key resources, in order to generate impact and call to action public opinion and communities, decision makers and public and/or private donors, media and general public of social networks and digital media.
ACTIVITIES TO BE CARRIED OUT
- Conceptualization and design of key messages and communicative pieces related to the issues that most affect children’s rights in conflict and migration contexts such as access to education, protection, health and nutrition.
- Conduct monthly work sessions with the Save the Children team to identify communication needs and co-create narrative about project implementation and collection actions.
- Design of communications tool kit based on the new narrative that can be used and adapted by the Communications team and the different areas with key messages with the aim of positioning key projects in the country and motivating donation.
- Drafting of press releases susceptible to publication in the media in coordination with the area of Incidence, Campaigns and Communications.
- Call for press conferences and media tours, which allow to agenda the priority and strategic issues of the organization before different media, local, regional, national and international.
- Free press in media and digital platforms, ensuring the appearance in local, regional, national and international media.
- Perform media monitoring with keywords that identify themselves about campaigns or messages developed by Save the Children.
- Training of the organization’s spokesmen for media management.
- Adaptation to a chapter of existing policy in relation to reactive communication or emergency situations, and crisis management.
- Advice and accompaniment in actions of political advocacy before public and private entities, and other coordination mechanisms of international cooperation, to ensure an effective rapprochement and greater impact on the organization’s initiatives.
- Monitor the results of the implementation of the narrative and, if necessary, make the appropriate adjustments to ensure its effective execution.
- Support in the conduct of events with the participation of children and adolescents with the participation of various face-to-face or virtual audiences
- The above may be requested in Spanish or English
SPENDING LIMIT FRAMEWORK AGREEMENT
The spending limit value of the Framework Agreement(s) is SIX HUNDRED AND EIGHTY MILLION PESOS M.L. (680,000,000) and/or TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND US DOLLARS ($200,000) 1 for a term of two (2) years.
This value was calculated in accordance with the history of services, and in no way guarantee a level of expenditure by the Organization under the Framework Agreement(s).
NOTE: Once one year of the Framework Agreement has been completed, the amount of spending limit for the services required during this time will be assessed; In addition Save the Children will conduct 16-monthly performance assessment of the quality standards and services provided.
PLACE AND CONDITIONS OF THE AGREEMENT: The framework agreement will be signed in the City of Bogota D.C.
Offers submitted must remain open for consideration for a period not less than 90 days from the closing date. The SAVE THE CHILDREN COLOMBIA FOUNDATION is not obliged to award the framework agreement to the proponent at the lowest price. All the information of the process can be found on our website, in Calls and Tenders, if you need more information or clarifications about the selection requirements, please contact in writing via email firstname.lastname@example.org indicating in the bidding case: ITT-COM-COL BOG-2021-001
We look forward to receiving your offer and appreciate your interest in our organization.
- To help us track our procurement effort, please indicate in your email where (ngotenders.net) you saw this tender/procurement notice.