Training Agency:Accord Worldwide
For organizations to provide relief and development services, a proper and accurate realization of needs is mandatory. This can only be achieved through systematic and participatory assessments of the target community.
We come up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of development workers and managers for community assessment skills. This comprehensive five-day training workshop will ensure the participants gain a change in their performance and not only some useful information.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
This training will help you to learn:
- Biases of rural development
- Comparison of PRA and RRA
- PRA Techniques and Methods
- Participatory Problem Analysis
- Steps in participatory planning
Who should attend?
This course is not useful, but necessary for any level of management, team leaders, NGO directors, CEOs, business owners, and project manager. It also helps Consultants and freelancers.
Training fee varies for each location and can be found on the course page on accordemy.com. The fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments, one social program at the end of the training, and tuition fee.
Not included in the fee are Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that we can offer huge financial assistance to participants from local NGO’s, female participants from developing countries and any participant who is self-sponsored. UK: $3965