Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) has been present in Somalia since early 2004 and has since expanded its Horn of Africa Program to Kenya in 2006 and to Ethiopia in 2011. Since 2004, the Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) has demonstrated a regional competence and expertise in working with displaced populations. NRC has mainly focused on Somalis who are displaced by the ongoing conflict and more recently by the drought and famine. Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) Jubaland wishes to invite all interested and potential suppliers to download the tender documents from below link in order to submit their offer regarding the below mentioned works SUBJECT: Below table details the required works under this tender
Lot 1 Construction of household latrines in Camp Manamofi and Camp Hashi of Kismayo district
Lot 2 Construction of 2 new shallow wells in Camp Manamofi and camp Hashi of Kismayo district
Selection Criteria: Interested suppliers who wish to submit their proposal should meet the below listed requirements;
1. Copy of Local authority/Lower Juba region registration certificate.
2. Copy of company registration from ministry of public works Jubaland state.
3. Copy of company registration from ministry of commerce and industries, Jubaland state.
4. Copy of company tax compliance certificate from ministry of finance Jubaland state.
5. Proof of past experience/ references (Copies of contracts/ POs/ completion certificates/ etc.)
6. Copy of company bank statement for the last six months from 1st August, 2020 to 31st January 2021 with minimum balance of 25,000 US dollars.
7. Updated and relevant Company profile
This tender is valid from 05th to 18th February, 2021 at 4:30pm and interested bidders will automatically get the tender documents through email after filling out the form:
Closing date for submitting the tender is 18th February, 2021 at 16:30 Local Time Somalia. All bids submitted after that date will be rejected.
All interested and eligible firms are requested to submit their offers by hand and not by email in sealed envelopes to the address specified in the tender pack. Note that all bidders are required to sign a bid submission register upon submission. The register can only be signed by the company representative.
Enquiries need to be made in writing via email firstname.lastname@example.org