|Overview: Dear bidder,
The United Nations Development Program (UNDP) hereby invites you to submit a proposal to this solicitation (ITB) for the purchase of construction materials.
Please be guided by the forms attached to the preparation of your proposal.
If you are interested in submitting an offer in response to this ITB, please prepare your bid in accordance with the requirements and procedures set out in this tender dossier and submit it before the deadline for submission of tenders.
Please acknowledge the receipt of this ITB by “Accept Invitation” function in the eTendering system. This will allow you to receive changes or updates to the ITB. If you need further clarification, please contact the contact person identified in the attached data sheet as the focal point for queries on this ITB.
UNDP looks forward to receiving your offer and would like to thank you in advance for your interest in UNDP procurement opportunities.
Offers can only be submitted electronically at https://etendering.partneragencies.org
Code BDI10 and Event ID: 0000004516
1. It is strongly recommended to create your username with two parts, your first and last name separately by “.”, Similar to the one above.
2. You can only participate in the submission event if you have registered for the system.
Please refer to Annex A-Instructions to Bidders and Annex BQA for Bidders.
For eTendering submission – as shown in the eTendering system time zone is in EST / EDT (New York) time zone.
1. The date and time visible on the main screen of the event (on the portal etendering) will be final and will prevail over any other closing time indicated elsewhere, in case they would be different. The correct closing time of the offer is indicated in the eTender Portal and the system will not accept any offers after this date. It is the responsibility of the bidder to ensure that bids are submitted within this time frame. UNDP will not accept any offers that are not submitted directly to the system.
2. Submit your offer one day before or before the closing time. Do not wait the last minute. If you are faced with a problem of submitting your offer at the last minute,
The public opening of tenders for potential bidders will take place on October 25, 2019 at 10:00 (Bujumbura time) at the following location: Meeting Room UNDP D04 Office, Rohero I, INSS District, Avenue des Patriotes, UN Compound II
Additional information and tender documents can be downloaded from the eTendering system.
All questions can be addressed at email@example.com
The user guides and videos below are available to individuals or companies who wish to participate in a UNDP tender as a supplier and are required to submit the bid on the UNDP eTendering system:
https: / /www.undp.org/content/undp/en/home/operations/procurement/business/procurement-notices/resources/
NB: 1. A training session for the use of the tool is scheduled Monday, October 14, 2019 at 9:00 in the office of UNDP Burundi.
2. A visit is scheduled Tuesday, October 15, 2019 at the site of the construction site in the commune of Rumonge, Mutambara at 11am.