A joint project of the Public Services Agency at the Ministry of Justice and UNDP in Uzbekistan, “Improving the provision of public services and improving governance in rural areas of Uzbekistan”, funded by the EU (Customer) is being implemented to improve the quality of life of vulnerable people in rural areas, such as women, young people and children, the elderly and people with disabilities, by increasing their access to public services and improving their quality of service.
The project also aims to increase citizen engagement by supporting various accountability mechanisms that will increase the participation of all parties in decision-making and access to information, and increase transparency of local government in the country.
Raising awareness among the general public about the most sought-after public services, especially in rural areas of Uzbekistan.
Volume of work
Creating a three-minute animated film under the working title: “Davlat ismmatlari – Hamma Uchun.”
- The animated film will include information about the receipt of various public services.
- Preparing the script of the animated film (audience age: 6) in Russian language for approval by the Customer.
- Provide a choice of the customer samples of the main characters /heroes (at least 7), which will be repeated (the appearance of the characters, their emotions, unique movements and sounds they pronounce).
- . Provide the choice of the Customer samples of the voices of the actors, who will voice the animated film in Russian and Uzbek (actors must have experience in the field of professional voice acting, the cost of the service should be included in the total amount of the tender offer).
- . Provide samples of music tracks to the customer’s choice.
- Create storyboards (key footage of the video) and pre-visualization of the video (angle, view and behavior of the characters, etc.).
- Create, edit and finish an animated film in Russian and Uzbek with subtitles in Russian, Uzbek and English.
- . Provide all the rough
material of the workflow of the animated film (sources and sketches in electronic format) to the Customer.
- At the end of the animated film, ownership of the products is transferred to the Customer.
- Broadcast of the animated film at least 3 times on national, state or private TV channels during the airtime from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Monthly inform the Customer about the progress of work in writing
- The company has the appropriate permission/license for the right to carry out activities to reproduce, sell, rent audiovisual works;
- At least 3 years of experience in the field of creating animated/animated films with the provision of the company’s portfolio (with 3 examples/animation works with reference)
Please provide your price offer, duly issued on the letterhead, certified by the signature and stamp, with the required information (see above), no later than February 15, 2021 until 18:00 Tashkent Time (GMT 5).
Please send your offer electronically by email (in format . pdf) on the firstname.lastname@example.org. An e-mail offer should not exceed 10MB and contain viruses, which should consist of no more than three e-mail messages.
Your offer should include the following link to the tender in the subject line of the email:
RF/006/21 – Creating a short (three-minute) animated film on the theme: “Davlat Hismatlari – Hamma Uchun”
- To help us with our procurement effort, please indicate in your email where (ngotenders.net) you saw this tender/procurement notice.