The reason for activating this award is to encourage International students for undertaking an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at Coventry University.
Best offer to get a degree at Coventry University, UK.
Coventry University was known as Lanchester Polytechnic until 1987. It is a public research university which is located in England and received its university status in 1992.
Why at Coventry University? At Coventry, applicants will choose from one of these campuses CU Coventry, CU London, and CU Scarborough based in the city. It provides a flexible learning model, which means you have the chance to fit study around your life.
Application Deadline:Available for the September 2019 intake.
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from Egypt, Ghana, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Morocco, Tanzania, Turkey, and Ukraine.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: You must be a self-funded and paying international tuition fees. Also, hold a conditional offer to study at CU.
How to Apply
- If you want to be a part of this grant, you need to take admission in anundergraduateorpostgraduatedegree program at the university. After completing the admission, you will be automatically considered for the grant.
- All academic transcripts, copies of degree/diploma certificates or work reference if employed, one academic reference, personal statement, copy of current passport, and language test score must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: In order to apply for an undergraduate program, a high school diploma and for a postgraduate degree course, an undergraduate degree is a must.
- Language Requirement: If your country language is not English, then you must have to satisfy all theterms and conditionsof the English language.
Benefits:The funded educational award will worth £1,500 to each successful applicant who enrols in September 2019.