An exciting opening has arisen in our West Africa cluster. Tearfund is looking to recruit a Country Director for Burkina Faso / Niger.
Are you passionate about ending poverty in Haiti and around the world? Our ideal candidate will be based in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso and will have substantial experience in:
- Strategic planning and thinking
- Leadership and people management
- Project and budget management
- Community development
- Disaster risk reduction
- Acquiring and managing institutional funding and building donor relations
- Working in accordance with corporate structures, policies and practices.
- Building relationships with and influencing senior leaders of partner organisations, church denominations, donors and other key actors.
In addition, we are seeking someone fluent and competent in written and spoken French and English with excellent communication, interpersonal, negotiation and coaching/mentoring skills in cross cultural settings.
Does your skill set match the above? Then this is the role for you!
The position will be based in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso. Applicants must therefore possess a valid passport/visa stating the right to live and work in Burkina Faso (without the need for a work permit).
Salary: 28,969,171 XOF (annual gross salary) plus local benefits package. This role is fixed term for 24 months
There are no expatriate benefits offered with this position.
Applicants must be committed to Tearfund’s Christian beliefs.
The recruitment process will include specific checks related to safe-guarding issues
For further details or to apply please visit: https://jobs.tearfund.org/tearfund/jobs/vacancy/country-director—burki…