Applications are open for Rotary Club of Keilor ‘Judith Annette Thompson’ Ph.D. Scholarship funded by the CQUniversity. The scholarship is open for Australian Citizen; Permanent Resident who is pursuing a postgraduate degree program.
The objectives of Australian Rotary Health is to provide financial support for research projects conducted in Australia which have the potential to enhance the health of the community. The applicants have an opportunity to win $29,000.
Central Queensland University is an Australian dual sector university based in Queensland. The University will continue to increase and innovate the delivery of its online learning and on-campus courses across Australia and will continue to provide students with seamless articulation pathways.
- Applications Deadline: February 15, 2019
- Course Level: The scholarship is open for the postgraduate (Research) program.
- Study Subject: The scholarship will be awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The applicants have an opportunity to win $29,000 for 1 (one) year, maximum of 3.5 years total
- Nationality: Australian Citizen; Permanent Resident
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken inAustralia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to students from Australia.
- Entrance Requirements:To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be an Australian Citizen or have Permanent Resident Status and not be under bond to any foreign government. Applicants are to provide evidence of citizenship or residential status.
- It is intended that the Funding Partner Scholarship will provide salary and incidental support for a postgraduate student who is undertaking full-time research into Bowel Cancer.
- To qualify, projects must be undertaken within a university, public hospital, research institute or other body approved under Section 78 of the Income Assessment Act.
- Only applicants about to commence, or already those engaged in their first year of a D. are eligible to apply for the Scholarship.
- Applicants must be FULL-TIME students and not be receiving an additional scholarship. Additional salaried work must not exceed NHMRC guidelines. Applicants enrolled in a combined degree are not eligible.
How to Apply:To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must submit an online application through the given link:https://australianrotaryhealth.org.au/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/11.-FPS-Judith-Annette-Thompson-Bowel-Cancer.doc