The Frankston City Council has launched the Creative Industries Professional Development Grants Program.
The Creative Industries Professional Development Grant offers once-off assistance to support six local artists and creatives to build the capacity of their practice via participation in further training, career development activities, mentorships, workshops and other projects directly related to career development.
- Creative Industries Professional Development Grants up to $2,500.
- Have an Australian Business Number (ABN).
- Be an individual artist, creative or artists practising (which could be a small arts organisation), this includes emerging, mid-career or established creatives.
- The proposed outcome must be located within the geographical boundaries of the Frankston City municipality.
- Applicants must live, work, a study in the Frankston municipality or a demonstrated strong affiliation with the Frankston City municipality.
- Outcomes are for the general community without discrimination or restriction and are socially, economically and physically accessible to the community.
For more information, visit https://bit.ly/3mcflwu