Cultural Bridges is seeking applications for the sixth round for its International Mobility Grant to support the development of the cultural sector of Ukraine that funded by the European Union (EU) and aims to enhance effective interaction Ukraine with cultural organizations and operators in the EU.
The program is implemented by the British Council in partnership with the Network of National Institutes European Union Culture (EUNIC) in Ukraine.
- Promote cultural cooperation and intercultural dialogue between Ukraine and the EU for projects expanding international mobility and cooperation representatives of the cultural sector;
- To contribute to the capacity building of the cultural sector and creative industries in Ukraine, as well also the development of culture and creative industries at the local level;
- To increase Ukraine’s participation in projects of Creative Europe ;
- Promote mutual understanding and cultural diversity in Ukraine through domestic cultural mobility and projects
The maximum grant amount for this category will be EUR 2,250 (for trips from one to two weeks) and € 4,000 (for trips of between three and four weeks). There are grants available accountable Grants can be used for:
- international travel
- transfers to / from airports
- Local trips to the host country
- Contributions for participation in conferences
The mobility activities can be carried out in a wide range of cultural and cultural activities creative sectors, in particular:
- Archival affairs
- Audiovisual art (including cinema, television, other multimedia)
- Libraries and museums
- Publishing business
- Visual art
- Creative spaces and interaction platforms
- Material and intangible cultural heritage
- Media (including radio, television and online media)
- Performing arts
- Applications to this category are open to individuals and organizations in the EU and Ukraine. Including:
- Government institutions of culture and private institutions
- artists, creators and creative entrepreneurs
- Leaders and influential community representatives
- local civil society
- Educational institutions (private and public) and their managers
- departments of culture of local self-government bodies
- The applicant ( an individual with a state registration of an individual- entrepreneur, or organization ) can send only one application within each Mobility Contest.
- The applicant can only receive one mobility grant within the scope of the entire action programs.
- Identical applications from different applicants will be disqualified.
- If two or more applicants representing one organization are within one competition application for a grant, such mobility can be considered a group and may be disqualified. Even if the applications describe different projects mobility, only one application (usually with the highest score) will receive a grant; rest will be disqualified.
- An organization may file one application per grant type for one grant the competition
- The organization may re-submit a project that was not funded by previous competitions, taking into account the requirements of the current competition.
- Projects that have already received funding from the program can not be submitted again (for example, to continue).
- The organization can receive only one mobility grant, one grant national cooperation and one grant of international cooperation during the whole operation programs
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online via given website.
For further information, please visit http://www.culturebridges.eu/international-mobility-grants