Now in it’s sixth year, Dasra Social Impact Leadership program (DSI LP) is Dasra’s flagship program that has been crafted for the needs of founders, executive directors and senior management to help strengthen their leadership style, enable stronger decision-making capabilities and help leaders become more inclusive.
Dasra Social Impact Leadership program (DSI LP) has been crafted to meet the needs of Founders, Executive Directors, CXOs, and Senior Managers to strengthen their leadership style, decision-making capabilities and be more visionary. Through the program, Dasra aims to support leaders to build stronger teams that can meet the demands of a growing organization. They believe that leadership plays a critical role in driving the organization’s vision to achieve greater impact at scale. The content of DSI LP revolves around the theme of ‘Manage Yourself’ which puts the spotlight on the leader and their leadership style, with the objective of strengthening their leadership capability and expertise.
The program comprises of 4 modules and is spread over 7 months. Each module is 4 days long and offers:
- Interaction with sector leaders, experts and industry specialists
- Harvard Business School case study methodology for discussions
- Cross-functional curriculum focusing on strengthening organizational strategies
- An online platform to enable transfer of knowledge to the rest of applicant’s organization
- Self & Professional Development: Explore leadership behaviors and traits. Through curated activities, gain a deeper understanding of yourself, build on your strengths and positively influence your workplace.
- Organizational Development: With the guidance of expert facilitators dive deep into the building blocks of a sustainable organization. Brainstorm on strategies and frameworks using HBS case studies to strengthen your organization’s priorities.
- Strong Peer Network: Interact and collaborate with other sector leaders through energizing group discussions and activities. Build a community of peers and thought partners to share ideas, expertise and more.
Duration of the Program
The program takes place over 7 months and is split into 4 modules. Each module is residential and is 4 days long.
Dates of the Program
The dates for 2019-20 are:
- Module 1: 20th to 23rd August, 2019
- Module 2: 15th to 18th October, 2019
- Module 3: 17th to 20th December, 2019
- Module 4: 24th to 27th February, 2020
Location of the Program
Module 1, 2 and 3 will be conducted in Delhi, the 4th module will take place in Mumbai, India.
- Both nonprofits and social sector intermediaries are welcome to apply
- Applicant’s organization must have at least 10 employees and a minimum annual budget of Rs. 2 crores
- The program is open only to those at a senior leadership position (Founders, CXOs, Senior Managers etc.)
- It is imperative that participants attend all 4 modules of the Leadership Program.
- The program is residential in nature and it is highly encouraged that participants stay at the venue for the duration of the program, unless there are unavoidable circumstances.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online via given website.
For more information, please visit https://www.dasrasocialimpact.org/