The scholarship award is available to first-year full-time undergraduates pursuing any degree program at the University.
The university is to provide equal access to education and to nurture undergraduates to be creative, reflective global citizens and future leaders devoted to creating a meaningful impact in business and society.
Why at Singapore Management University? SMU’s broad-based and rigorous curriculum is constantly reviewed to stay relevant. SMU seeks energetic and passionate individuals who genuinely care about their community and who want to make a change that matters.
Application Deadline: 19 March 2020
University or Organization: Singapore Management University
Course Level: Undergraduate Program
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: Singapore Citizens
The award can be taken in Singapore
Eligible Countries: Singapore Citizens are eligible to apply for this study grant.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any undergraduate degree subjects offered by the Institute.
- Full-time first-year undergraduates enrolled in any degree program
- Singapore Citizens are invited
- Applicants must have good academic results.
- Actively involved in co-curricular and/or community service activities
- Special consideration will be given to students with demonstrated financial needs (with gross monthly household per capita income in accordance with prevailing guidelines to qualify for government bursaries)
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you would like to be considered for this application , indicate your interest in the program section of the online application form for admission. There is no separate application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must be providing Singapore-Cambridge GCE A-Level, Polytechnic Diplomas from Singapore, IB Diploma, High School Diploma, International/Other Qualifications, etc.
- Admission Requirements: To be admitted into the program, candidates must have a good GRE/GMAT scores, good TOEFL/IELTS scores, letters of recommendation and a personal statement.
- Language Requirements: Applicants are required to take TOEFL or IELTS if they are from countries where English is not the medium of instruction. This requirement can be waived for students from English speaking undergraduate or master programs.
- Applicants will receive $15,000 (towards subsidized tuition fees and study-related expenses)
- Tenable for up to 4 years of the recipient’s academic studies, subject to continued observance of the eligibility criteria and the terms and conditions of the award.