The bursary is available for high achieving Australian and International participants who have a dream of pursuing a bachelors degree program within the Faculty of Medicine at the University of New South Wales.
Why at the University of New South Wales? At this university, the candidates will have a huge range of degree program and the best university teachers. It offers an education which helps participants in developing their personality and communication skills.
- University or Organization:The University of New South Wales
- Department:The Faculty of Medicine
- Course Level:Bachelor degree
- Access Mode:Online
- Number of Awards:One grant is available
- Nationality:Australia and International
- The program can be taken inAustralia
- Application Deadline:October 1, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Australian and international candidates are allowed to join.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program is available for undertaking a Bachelor of Exercise Physiology within the Faculty of Medicine at UNSW.
- Admissible Criteria: An applicant must be a full-time participant in a degree program for the year 2020.
How to Apply
- How to Apply:The participants are advised to take admission in abachelor degreeprogram at the university. After that, they can complete theonline application processfor the grant.
- Supporting Documents:At the time of admission, the candidates have to submit their academic transcripts, curriculum vitae, copy of the passport, and language ability proof.
- Admission Requirements:The candidates must complete a year 12 education or equivalent to study a bachelor degree program.
- Language Requirement:If the student’s national language is not English, then they need to show the English language ability by the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits:The free education award will give an amount of $5,000 to a successful candidate.