The award is open for the brilliant aspirants from the Philippines to pursue the undergraduate degree coursework at for the academic year 2019-2020.
De La Salle-College of Saint Benilde offers degree and non-degree programs in the arts, design, management, service industries, computer applications in business, and special fields of study. It is a member institution of De La Salle Philippines (DLSP), a network of 16 Lasallian institutions.
Why at the De La Salle-College of Saint Benilde? At this college, candidates can develop their interests and passions and get training to become professionally competent in established industries and emerging fields of specialization.
Application Deadline:October 30, 2019
- University or Organization:De La Salle-College of Saint Benilde
- Course Level:Bachelor degree
- Award: Educational fund
- Access Mode:Online
- Number of Awards:Not known
- Nationality:Philippines citizens
- The award can be taken in thePhilippines
- Eligible Countries: Philippines citizens
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must have to apply for the bachelor degree coursework in their chosen field at the De La Salle-College of Saint Benilde for the academic year 2019-2020.
How to Apply
For gaining this education award, claimants are advised to be registered as a full-timeundergraduate degreestudent at the college. After being enrolled, applicants will be automatically considered for the studentship.
- Supporting Documents:Seekers need to submit a full Curriculum Vitae (CV), personal statement, letter of motivation and letter of recommendation.
- Admission Requirements:Applicants need to hold their previous degree certificates with good academic grades.
- Language Requirement:For joining this program, aspirants must have to provide evidence of English language proficiency.
Benefits:The bursary will provide the educational fund for students.