Country:Myanmar, bases in Sittwe
The finance/HR and logistics teams are spread between the difference base/sub-bases/field offices of the Rakhine base, the position therefore requires occasional movements within Rakhine state. It also implies to integrate the constraints and specificities linked to remote management.
Length of contract: 6 months starting on 1stmarch
The position:ACF is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic finance/HR/logistics candidate, with an outright commitment to capacity building and coaching of local staff. The deputy Field Coordinator Support will lead and monitor the Support team in providing logistics, finance and HR response to programs at field level, with support and collaboration of the Heads of Support Departments, and under the supervision of the Field Coordinator. He will seek to improve the efficiency of finance/HR/logistics processes and tools and to bring key technical support to dedicated and motivated admin and logistics managers and teams. He/She will also strive to strenghten the managerial capacities of the staff and look at ways to reinforce communication and coordination channels both within and between the logistics and admin departments and with the programs on the base. More precisely, you will be in charge of :
- Coordinate the overall logistics, finance and HR response and implementation of ACF procedures and guidelines at base level
- Manage Support Managers at base level
- Reinforce the skills of the Admin and Logistics teams to improve their efficiency and autonomy
- Facilitate coordination on support matters within the Rakhine base and with the Coordination Office
- Contribute to Security Management on the base
- Replace Field Co during absences and liaise with stakeholders
The applicant: You hold a graduate degree in logistics or administration/ finance/HR and you have at least 3 years of work experience in international NGO in a logistics and/or admin position on the field, with at least 1 experience in a management position. You are also experienced in finance (budget management), accountancy (SAGA software), HR
and in logistics procedures in iNGOs, supply chain management, fleet management, security . You aleady have worked in a volatile environment. You have proven your strong capacity building and training skills, demonstrated management skills and good organizational and planning skills. Fluency in English written/spoken is compulsory
Contract: 6 months fixed term contract under French legislation
Remuneration and benefits:
- Monthly gross salaryfrom€1600 to €1975upon experience
- Per diem and living allowance: 432€ net, field paid
- + 16% of monthly gross salaryas reimbursement of retirement insurance for non-French citizen.
- + Child allowance, limited to 5 children.
Transportation and accommodation:
- Coverage of transportation costs to and in the mission.
- Individual room in guesthouse covered
Medical coverage: 100% coverage of medical expenses + repatriation insurance.
Leaves and RnR:
- 25 days of paid leaves per year.
- 20 RnR per year.
- 215 € at each RnR period (averagely every 3 months)
- Coverage of the transportation expenses to the RnR area of reference.
- Free and unlimited access to the certifying e-learning platform Crossknowledge ©.
- Technical trainings at HQ or regional level (averagely 1 per year).
- Intermission Workshop once a year.
- Participation to external trainings costs upon eligibility of the request.