UNFPA Ukraine invites service providers who have successful experience in GBV/DV response and prevention capacity development, including design and delivery of training programs, and have experience in video production. The service provider will be expected to develop an advanced capacity development package on GBV/DV for corporate sector. A short-term contract will be signed with the service provider to deliver all mentioned services. The selected service provider will be working under the supervision of UNFPA GBV Programme Associate.
The selected service provider will be expected to provide following services:
- Development of 1-day domestic violence response and prevention training program for business that provides the most comprehensive training support for leaders/management to acquire critical knowledge necessary to develop and drive a company-wide program of action. Conducting online train the trainer session
- Development and production of 8 videos as a part of the training program
Requirements and qualifications:
UNFPA seeks a service provider with proven experience in the area of GBV response and prevention, and experience in capacity development, including design and delivery of training programs The offeror should:
- have proven experience in GBV/DV response and prevention capacity development, including design and delivery of training programs (at least 3 years of experience);
- have experience in the field of video production;
- demonstrate ability to meet deadlines, work under pressure and measure results;
- be fluent in English.
Proposals should be prepared based on the guidelines set forth in Section IV and III, along with a properly filled out and signed price quotation form, are to be sent by e-mail to the secured e-mail and contact person indicated below no later than: Monday, 22 February, 2021 at 10:00 Kyiv time. Proposals sent to any other address will not be considered
Email address of contact person: Anna Tsytsak, firstname.lastname@example.org
- To help us track our procurement effort, please indicate in your email where (ngotenders.net) you saw this tender/procurement notice.