Diploma in Applied Psychology
This course provides a sound theoretical knowledge of all the key areas of applied psychology for students. The topics covered include psychological concepts, statistics, psychological structures, research methods, social psychology, brain and perception, personality comprehension, and psychological development.
Successful completion of the program will enable Diploma graduates to:
- Demonstrate a sound foundation understanding of the scope and focus of the major fields in Applied Psychology
- demonstrate high levels of proficiency in research and specific methodology including research planning and implementation, analysis, interpretation and evaluation of research results, and the presentation and communication of research findings >
- Demonstrate awareness of a wide range of research methods and the ethical and social responsibilities of a psychologist.
- Enhance the psychological well-being of clients by applying the professional skills in assessment, counseling, evaluation, and intervention with a high degree of proficiency
- Counseling Psychology
- Foundations of Psychology
- Psychology in Everyday Life
- Research Methods
- Social Psychology
- Brain & Cognition
- All materials are made available through our Online Learning Platform
- Students should commit approximately 5-6 hours of their time per week
Online delivery of curriculum materials, exercises and templates.
In order to demonstrate their understanding of the course content, students will be required to submit assignments at the end of every month.
Course duration: 6 months
Regions Targeted: Global