Diploma in Business Development
Business Development is purely about exploring opportunities for long-term growth from customers, markets and relationships. Business development professionals find new customers and generate more value from current ones.
This program is meant to address the changing needs of business development professionals by offering multiple areas to specialize, in addition to the core business development training modules.
What you’ll learn;
- Understand the core concepts of business development
- Recognize potential leads
- Learn how to use competition to your benefit
- Learn how to build rapport
- Learn proven techniques that help you close the sale
- Overcome doubts and objections
- Build trust by connecting with customers on a deeper level
- And much more
- Getting Ready for Business Development
- International Business Development
- Business Law
- Modelling, Valuation and Sealing the Deal
- Advanced Financial Management
- Corporate Communications
- Personal Development
- All materials are made available through our Online Learning Platform
- Students should commit approximately 5-6 hours of their time per week
Online delivery of curriculum materials, exercises and templates.
In order to demonstrate their understanding of the course content, students will be required to submit assignments at the end of every month.
Course duration: 6 months
Regions Targeted: Global
The Director of Admissions,
The Hague, Netherlands