Diploma in Project Management
The future of many organizations depends on their ability to manage projects, programs and portfolios of projects. Skills in this area are in demand and continue to be in high demand. A project is a unique-transient endeavor- undertaken with an aim of achieving planned objectives and objectives are often determined in terms of outputs, outcomes or benefits. When a particular project achieves the set out objectives according to agreed criteria within the agreed timescale and budget then it is considered successful.
Project management is any action plan or program that makes use of various strategies and techniques that may aid in the successful completion of a project. We stand an edge above other organizations as we equip our learners with discipline to become evidence-based decision makers, innovative in problem solving, taking responsibility in whatever they are doing as it prepares them for future positions and responsibilities.
This course covers project management methodology, tool sets and documentation, including analysis, planning, design, monitoring and evaluation. The course also includes a project management case study. Qualifications in Project Management are in great demand internationally and this certificate course will greatly enhance your career prospects.
- Overview of Project Initiation, Planning, Implementation, Control and Close
- Scheduling and planning to ensure targets are accomplished timely.
- Managing the effective implementation and completion of projects despite budgetary constraints
- Introduction to Monitoring & Evaluation as a component of project planning and implementation process.
- Project Budgeting
- Work plan Development
- The logical framework and Project Cycle Management approaches
- Designing a Project Goal
- Outcomes/ Output/Activities
- Evidence and Risk analysis
- Assumption/Pre-conditions/ Risks
Course Begins on 1st of every month for Six Months.
Course Level: Diploma Course
FEE: EUROS 700
To register for this course, send an email to:
Prinses Beatrixlaan 58
2595 BM, The Hague, Netherlands
Tel: +31 610 526 239 +31 682 546 260