DIPLOMA IN PROJECT MANAGEMENT
The future of many organizations depends on their ability to manage projects, programs and portfolios of projects. Skills in this area are in demand and continue to be in high demand. A project is a unique-transient endeavor- undertaken with an aim of achieving planned objectives and objectives are often determined in terms of outputs, outcomes or benefits. When a particular project achieves the set out objectives according to agreed criteria within the agreed timescale and budget then it is considered successful.
Project management is any action plan or program that makes use of various strategies and techniques that may aid in the successful completion of a project. We stand an edge above other organizations as we equip our learners with discipline to become evidence-based decision makers, innovative in problem solving, taking responsibility in whatever they are doing as it prepares them for future positions and responsibilities.
This course covers project management methodology, tool sets and documentation, including analysis, planning, design, monitoring and evaluation. The course also includes a project management case study. Qualifications in Project Management are in great demand internationally and this certificate course will greatly enhance your career prospects.
- Manage the scope, cost, timing, and quality of the project, at all times focused on project success as defined by project stakeholders.
- Align the project to the organization�s strategic plans and business justification throughout its life cycle.
- Identify project goals, constraints, deliverables, performance criteria, control needs, and resource requirements in consultation with stakeholders
- Implement project management knowledge, processes, life cycle and the embodied concepts, tools and techniques in order to achieve project success.
- Interact with team and stakeholders in a professional manner, respecting differences, to ensure a collaborative project environment.
- Implement general business concepts, practices, and tools to facilitate project success.
- Apply appropriate legal and ethical standards.
- Adapt project management practices to meet the needs of stakeholders from multiple,
- Appraise the role of project management in organization change
a) Introduction to Project Management
b) Project Design and Planning, Indicators
c) Project Implementation
e) Work plan Development
g) Log Approach to project planning and Implementation
h) Introduction to Monitoring and Evaluation
Who should enroll?
This diploma is suitable for persons working in or planning to enter the humanitarian sector, including staff of humanitarian aid organizations, governments, UN agencies, and private sector managers. There are no prerequisites for this course. All participants are expected to have theoretical knowledge of humanitarianism, although humanitarian aid experience is not presumed
� All materials are made available through our Online Learning Platform
� Students should commit approximately 5-6 hours of their time per week
Online delivery of curriculum materials, exercises and templates.
In order to demonstrate their understanding of the course content, students will be required to submit assignments at the end of every month.
Duration of course � 6 months
REGIONS TARGETED: Global
COURSE FEE: 800 Euros
ORGANIZERS: Strategia Netherlands
LANGUAGE: English and French
FORMAT: Online Learning
GENERAL COURSE CONTACT:
The Academics Manager